Friday, October 17, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

Hi everybody! Is anyone out there still reading this? I can't believe it's been more than 2 months since I last posted. I imagine most of my faithful readers have give up on me by now!

But, despite it being a busy, busy summer, I'm still here, the farm's still here. Our finances still aren't much improved, but we're still struggling along, so I have hopes we'll get to a less anxiety-producing state eventually. If we can just hang in there for another year or two, I have hopes that thing will get better.

Anyway, I've been saving up lots of news and happenings to post about, but rather than trying to write one big long post with everything crammed in, I think I'll try to break them up into a bunch of smaller posts, divided by topic.

See you in the next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting in the wings, Nancy. Glad to see you post again!

Hey, with all the market meltdown, at least you've got lots of company. I think your 'stock' holdings are sounder than most.

Keep hanging in there.

Nancy Chase said...

Thanks Mark! It's funny, my sister and I were just talking yesterday about how our "stock portfolios" were just the same as before all the Wall Street turmoil! ("Let's see... yup, still got the same number of horses, still got the same number of sheep!") :-)