Help me celebrate my newest soap creation---and win some for yourself!
My new Farmstead Deluxe Cream Soap is very special, not only because it is so very creamy and luxurious, but also because it is so pure and natural. It features:
- Icelandic sheep's milk: hand milked (by me) from my own flock of Icelandic sheep
- Guernsey cream: hand milked and hand skimmed (by me) from my own Guernsey cow
- Home-rendered lard: hand cut, rendered, and filtered (by me) from my own pastured heritage breed pigs.
Would you like to win some of this luscious soap for yourself? If you enter my holiday giveaway, you'll have at least seven chances to win a variety pack of my hand made soaps, including:
- 1 bar of the Farmstead Deluxe Cream Soap
- 1 bar of the Amber Scented Sheep's Milk Soap
- 1 bar of the Unscented Pure Castile Soap
To enter, you must:
- "Like" (or already have liked) our Ingleside Farm Facebook page
- Get a friend to also "Like" our Facebook page.
- Leave a comment here on this blog post telling me YOUR NAME as well as YOUR FRIEND'S NAME. (Make sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win.)
Seven winners will be chosen randomly from all the entries, one winner per day, for the entire week of December 18 through 24. Winners will be notified by email and announced here on this blog.
Let the giveaway begin!
December 18: Barbara Beard
December 19: Kristi Elmore
December 20: Christian Burchett
December 21: Judy Russi
December 22: Sarah Hart
December 23: Jenny Brown
December 24: Cyndi Howard