Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Hero

Thanks to my wonderful husband, Ken, my computer is now fixed (We think. So far, so good, anyhow). And the leaky toilet is fixed.

And thanks to me and Ebay, Ken's old broken down 1992 Nissan Sentra (which didn't even run anymore) just sold for $1100. I can't believe we got that much for it. Back when it was still running, we didn't bother to use it as a trade in on the Subaru, because the car dealer said he'd only give us $300 for it!

Now that my computer is working again, I'll be able to put some more things up on Ebay as well as finally get some real work done on those websites I'm doing for people. Plus, I'll be able to get back to writing real entries to this blog. Being two days without my computer seemed like forever!

But first, tomorrow we have to take some sheep to the state fair. Guess I better go to bed and get some sleep. It'll be a busy day tomorrow.

No comments: